Do you have an idea about a business but not sure how to start creating a business plan?
Have you done some planning and want to receive mentoring and advice to refine your plan?
Or are you looking for a funding to kickstart your idea?
Come take part in the SUTD Start-athon, receive training and advice from top startup professionals and VCs,
up to 3 winning teams will receive $1,000 to kickstart their ideas.
This Start-athon will be perfect for you to:
- Develop a business plan in a disciplined manner
- Understand the Lean Startup methodology and the concept of MVP
- Understand and implement the Build-Measure-Learn loop
- Leverage on the Business Model Canvas or the Lean Canvas to develop their business model
- Develop a mobile app using MIT App Inventor or Thunkable.
- 3rd Feb 2017: 3 hour workshop on business plan creation, conducted by startup professionals.
- 24th-25th Feb 2017: attend intense masterclasses which are taught by real-world startup professionals. Be coached to refine your pitches and then present your ideas to a panel of judges comprising the who’s-who of the startup industry in Singapore.
Register Here: tinyurl.com/SUTDstartahon